This is the place that you will find the course manual, required government forms, videos, factsheets, and links to other resources.
Pick up your copy of the IPM for Corn and Soybeans at select OMAFRA and MOECC locations or you may view it online.
To open the following forms, please right-click and select "Save link as" or "Save target as" to save the file.
- Inspection of Soil: Pest Assessment Report
- Instructions: Inspection of Soil - Pest Assessment Report
- Online Version of the Inspection of Soil - Pest Assessment Report
- Inspection of a Crop: Pest Assessment Report
- Integrated Pest Management (IPM) Written Declaration
- Pest Assessment Guide
- Neonicotinoid Regulations for Growers
- Neonicotinoid Regulations for Seed Vendors
- Professional Pest Advisors
- Class 12 Pesticides List - Unique Name Identifier (UNI - seed variety or hybrid) list for completing planting and/or written instruction records
- Twitter: @ONIPMcornsoy
- Certified Crop Advisor
- Ontario Institute of Professional Agrologists
- Ontario Soil and Crop Improvement Association Funding Programs - GLASI and SHIP
- Scouting and Integrated Pest Management and Guides
- Guide to Early Season Crop Pests
- Health Canada
- Ministry of Environment and Climate Change - for regulatory questions please call 1-800-565-4923, TTY 1-855-515-2759, or direct email: email@example.com
- Ontario Ministry of Agriculture, Food and Rural Affairs - for agricultural related questions please call 1-877-424-1300, TTY 1-855-676-2811, or direct email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Frequently Asked Questions - Pollinator Health Regulation